Use the DescKey Editor to create a new description key.
A new description key is always created with default properties. After you create the description key, you can change the properties.
- In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, expand the Point collection.
- Expand the Description Key Sets collection.
- Right-click the description key set to which you want to add the description key. Click
- In the Description Key Editor, right-click in the section that contains description keys. Click .
A new description key is created with default properties.
- If necessary, display the columns that contain the properties you want to edit. Display and hide the columns in the DescKey Editor as you would in a list view. For more information, see To Work With Toolspace List Views.
- Edit the description key properties as needed. For more information, see Description Key Editor.
- Close the DescKey Editor.