Disassociates the objects from a group.
UNGROUP removes all objects from the current group.
The following prompts are displayed.
- Select group
- Breaks up the group that you select into its component objects. Specify a group by selecting an object that it contains.
Enter All to ungroup all groups in the drawing.
- Breaks up a group that you specify by name instead of by selection. Enter ? to display a list of groups in the drawing.
- Object is a member of more than one group
- Displayed if the group contains nested groups.
- Accept. Explodes the highest level of the selected group.
- Next. Cycles through the nested groups so that you can explode a sub-group.