From the Wheel menu, you can switch between different wheels and change the view of the model.
Use the Wheel menu to switch between available big or mini wheels, go to the Home view, change the preferences of the current wheel, and control the behavior of the orbit, look, and walk 3D navigation tools.
The Wheel menu has the following options:
- Mini View Object Wheel. Displays the mini View Object wheel.
- Mini Tour Building Wheel. Displays the mini Tour Building wheel.
- Mini Full Navigation Wheel. Displays the mini Full Navigation wheel.
- Full Navigation Wheel. Displays the big Full Navigation wheel.
- Basic Wheels. Displays the big View Object or Tour Building wheel.
- Go Home. Goes to the Home view saved with the model. This view is in synchronization with the Home view option in the ViewCube tool.
- Fit to Window. Resizes and centers the current view to display all objects.
- Restore Original Center. Restores the center point of the view to the extents of the model.
- Level Camera. Rotates the current view so it is relative to the XY ground plane.
- Increase Walk Speed. Increases the walk speed used for the Walk tool by two times.
- Decrease Walk Speed. Decreases the walk speed used for the Walk tool by one half.
- Help. Launches the online Help system and displays the topic about the wheels.
- SteeringWheel Settings. Displays the dialog box where you can adjust the preferences for the wheels.
- Close Wheel. Closes the wheel.