Changes the property overrides of selected objects to ByLayer.
You can specify which properties are changed to ByLayer, including color, linetype, lineweight, and materials.
The following prompts are displayed. They differ, depending on whether objects are selected when you start the command.
If no objects are selected
- Select objects
- Specifies which object should inherit layer properties (ByLayer).
- Displays the SetByLayer Settings dialog box, in which you can specify which object properties are set to ByLayer.
If objects are selected
- Change ByBlock to ByLayer?
- Specifies whether to change ByBlock properties to be ByLayer.
- Include blocks?
- Specifies whether to apply changes to blocks.