Support has been added for reference templates and sheet set data files.
- Reference templates are now uploaded and downloaded when you upload or download drawings that reference them. The paths to the reference templates are maintained when the reference templates are uploaded, downloaded, or moved within BIM 360.
- Support has been added for sheet set data (DST) files.
- Uploading a DST file will upload the related drawings in the sheet set.
- Opening a DST file from BIM 360 will sync the related drawings.
- Drawings in a sheet set that are opened from the Sheet Set Manager are automatically locked when opened, and unlocked when closed.