What's New in Dynamo for Revit 2.12
Dynamo for Revit 2.12 is automatically installed in Revit as an internal add-in.
Updating Revit does not affect the previous Dynamo versions installed in the previous Revit release. Dynamo for Revit 2.12 includes the following updates.
Highlighted Release Notes of Dynamo for Revit Core 2.12
- Updated Node Autocomplete UI to match the Dynamo Visual Refresh styling and add support for output port and custom nodes
- Reorganized Dynamo top level menu.
- Dedicated Extensions menu item for extension related actions.
- Dedicated Dynamo menu item for certain option.
- Removed Settings menu and consolidated settings into Preferences under Dynamo menu item.
- Improved packages management experience under Preferences and add Built-In Packages support.
- Added Graph Properties view extension where user can set additional annotation to the graph including Description, Author, Thumbnail, GraphDocumentationURL, custom properties.
- New Excel import/export nodes based on OpenXML sdk which no longer depend on local installation of Microsoft Office
- New If node that would simply return the true value or false value based on the test condition with list level and lacing support.
- Various improvement to Python workflow and other nodes.
- API changes and bug fixes.
See Dynamo Core 2.12 release notes details at: https://github.com/DynamoDS/Dynamo/wiki/Release-Notes#212.
New Nodes in Dynamo for Revit
Added 12 New Dynamo for Revit nodes. See Dynamo for Revit Nodes.
- Select Reference on Element
- Ceiling Types