To share construction documents with other team members for printing and online viewing, you can save them to PDF (Portable Document Format).
- Click (Print).
- In the Print dialog, for Name, select your PDF print driver.
If the list does not include a PDF print driver, talk to your system administrator about installing one on your system.
- Click Properties.
- In the Properties dialog, define settings for the PDF print driver as desired, and click OK.
- To print only the sheet or view in the drawing area:
- Under Print Range, select Current Window to print the entire view or sheet that currently displays in the drawing area, or select Visible Portion of Current Window to print the part of the view or sheet that currently displays in the drawing area.
- Under File, for Name, specify the name and location of the resulting PDF file. If needed, click Browse and navigate to the target folder.
- To print multiple views and sheets:
- Under Print Range, select Selected Views/Sheets.
- Click Select.
- In the View/Sheet Set dialog, select the views and sheets to print to PDF, and click OK.
- Under File, to generate a single PDF file that contains all of the selected views and sheets, select Combine Multiple Selected Views/Sheets into a Single File. To generate one PDF file for each selected view and sheet, select Create Separate Files.
Note: If you are printing multiple views and sheets and you select Create Separate Files, you cannot cancel the print job once it starts.
- For Name, specify the name and location of the resulting PDF file. If needed, click Browse and navigate to the target folder.
If you are generating multiple PDF files, the specified file name is used as a prefix. It is appended with the names of the selected views and sheets.
- If you are printing multiple pages and you want them to print in reverse order, under Options, select Reverse Print Order.
- To change print settings, under Settings, click Setup.
- When you are ready to print, click OK.
- Some PDF print drivers may display another dialog requesting a location and name for the PDF file. Provide the information requested, and click OK.