Symmetrize UV Tool lets you mirror components in the
UV Editor across the U or V axis. The line of symmetry is displayed as a bold line.
To open the
Symmetrize UV Tool, select it from the
section of the
UV Toolkit or select
Tools > Symmetrize from the
UV Editor menus.
The following options appear in the
Tool Settings window when you select
Tools > Symmetrize >
- Specifies the size of the affected area. You can also control this by holding B + middle-dragging in the
- Specifies whether to mirror UVs in the U or V axis.
Mirror Axis Position
- Specifies the line of symmetry for the affected UVs in UV space. You can also control this by Ctrl + middle-dragging in the
Mirror Axis Increment
- Specifies how far to snap the Mirror Axis Position from its last position when Ctrl + middle-dragging. Setting this value to 0 disables snapping.
- Mirrors the entire shell under the brush. You can also control this by Ctrl + dragging in the
Note: This works across multiple shells.